Sunday, August 23, 2026

Happy Birthday #5

Aloha,

Well, another birthday card! Busy month for the birthdays! 

I made this card for a dog lover, and I found this stamp which had a little puppy! I'm a cat lover, so, I don't have any problem with the cards to cat lover, but not dogs, although, I like them, too. Especially, in Honolulu, so many locals have small to medium size dogs. The stamp is from Lawn Fawn. I used even another stamp sets to get cup cakes, smaller speech bubble, etc.except the tiny cups from Miss Ink stamps. 

This is inside of the card.

A week ago, Hurricane Lala hit Hawaii islands. I underestimated the effect of Lala. ... this island had Kona low effect back in March. That brought a lot of rain but this one, lots of wind... severe weather everywhere. Mahalo for stopping by my blog. Please stay safe wherever you are. Love, Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute

Karen a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...